Wait! If you are submitting any race related questions, be sure to read our FAQ.
Answers to common questions include:
Any registered runner can join his/her organization’s Comcast Business Corporate Challenge team after signing up.
- Sign into your account at runsignup.com by clicking on the little face in the circle (upper right of screen).
-> First time, choose SIGN IN. The system can remind you of your information if you have forgotten it.
-> Second time, choose PROFILE.
- Scroll down to UPCOMING EVENTS to find your Philadelphia Marathon Weekend event and click to MANAGE REGISTRATION (on the right)
- On the next screen, choose QUESTIONS from the options at the top (or bottom) of the screen.
- Scroll down to the question about the Comcast Corporate Challenge (near bottom) and select your organization from the pull-down list.
QUESTION: How do I change my Event, t-shirt size, estimated finish time and/or my responses to the registration questions?
- Go to runsignup.com
- Click on the little circle in the upper right twice:
- First time: choose SIGN IN. The system can help you sign in if you have forgotten your information
- Second time: choose PROFILE
- Scroll down to UPCOMING EVENTS to find your Philadelphia Marathon Weekend event and click on MANAGE REGISTRATION, found on the right.
- On the next screen, choose from the options at the top (or bottom) of the screen:
- TRANSFER EVENT: follow the on-screen instructions to move to a new event
- QUESTIONS: is chosen to change estimated finish time, t-shirt size, join the Comcast Corporate Challenge, etc.
Please note that the opportunity to make most registration changes will expire at midnight on Monday, September 30. Transfers into longer events will remain open until midnight on November 17.
Still have questions or comments? Submit your questions to us by completing the form below.