Application Process & Registration
- Go to INFO -> MANAGE REGISTRATION
- Sign in. The system will remind you of your password if you have forgotten it.
- Under Upcoming Events, find your Philadelphia Marathon Weekend event and click link to 'MANAGE REGISTRATION'
- On the next screen, use the options in the left navigation bar to make changes. The opportunity to make most changes will expire on September 30 at midnight. Transfers into longer events will remain open until midnight on November 10.
Yes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the 2018 mail-in registration form. There is a processing fee for a paper entry.
Click here to confirm your registration.
- 21st St. & Benjamin Franklin Parkway (north and south sides)
- 24th St. & Park Towne Place
- Kelly Drive & Pennsylvania Avenue
- 23rd St. & Pennsylvania Avenue
- MLK Drive & Benjamin Franklin Parkway
The race Start/Finish area between 21st & 25th Sts on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway will be a secure zone. Everyone will be screened in order to enter the Start/Finish area.
- Arrive early so you have time to get through security- entrances open at 5 a.m.
- Plan ahead, allowing time to get through designated entry checkpoints.
- All runners should have bibs visible and fastened on the chest front of your attire.
- All bags are subject to inspection.
- Only clear plastic participant bags will be accepted at Gear Check.
- Runners should arrive with the event-issued gear check tag (top of bib tear-off strip) affixed to their bags.
- The start of the race will not be delayed due to lines at security checkpoints
- Weapons and contraband of any kind (regardless of permitting). This will include firearms, knives, pepper spray, etc. NOTE: Right-to-Carry permits will not be honored and weapons will not be permitted into the venue.
- Fireworks (includes flammable liquids, fuels or explosives)
- Props (includes flagpoles, military or fire gear, sporting equipment or other hard objects)
- Bulky items or packages larger than 12”x12”x6”
- Containers (glass, aluminum or otherwise) that can hold more than 1 liter of liquid. Factory sealed water bottles (up to 1 liter) are permitted.
- Illegal drugs or illicit substances of any kind
- Bicycles or scooters (bikes/scooters may be parked outside the venue, in the protected Bike Valet zone on River Field, 24th Street & south side of Eakins Oval – Checkpoint #4)
- Masks of any kind (except religious headwear)
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS/Drones)
- Selfie sticks
- Animals or reptiles (dogs and cats are permitted)
- Large blankets, comforters or sleeping bags
- Backpacks, handbags or shoulder bags of any kind (clear plastic participant bags are permitted)
- Action cameras
NOTE: All persons entering this venue will be screened by security agents equipped with hand-held magnetometers.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. 7 Drive near Black Road
- Finish Line
Saturday, November 17 – Dietz & Watson Half Marathon
- Pre-race water – Eakins Oval
- Columbus Blvd. & Race Street
- Columbus Blvd. & Washington Ave. - Mile 4.1
- 13th & Locust Streets - Mile 6.1
- 33rd & Market Streets - Mile 7.8
- Reservoir Drive (Smith Memorial Playground)
- Disabled Rowers Boathouse (MLK Drive) - Mile 11.1
- Kelly Drive & Sedgely Drive – Mile 12.6
Sunday, November 18 – AACR Philadelphia Marathon
- Pre-race water - Eakins Oval
- Columbus Boulevard & Race Street - Mile 2.2
- Columbus Boulevard near Christian Street - Mile 3.4
- 6th & Walnut Streets - Mile 5.1
- 31st & Chestnut Streets - Mile 7.1
- 34th Street & Fairmount Avenue - Mile 8.3
- Avenue of the Republic - Mile 9.8
- Disabled Rowers' Boathouse, Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive & Black Road - Mile 11.9
- Kelly Drive & Sedgley Avenue - Miles 14.4 & 25.7
- Kelly Drive & Fountain Green - Miles 15.5 & 24.6
- Kelly Drive & Ferry Street - Miles 17.8 & 22.3
- Main Street & Ridge Avenue - Miles 18.7 & 21.3
- Main & Cotton Streets, Winnie's LeBus - Miles 19.8 & 20.2
- Finish Line, Benjamin Franklin Parkway
One of the things that makes Philadelphia great is its unique neighborhoods. Information on tours and itineraries are available at www.visitphilly.com. For those who prefer to travel on their own, contact SEPTA, the city's public transportation system at (215) 580-7800 or check out schedules at www.septa.org.
For Spectators, Press, Vendors and Shoppers
Click here for more information on how to become a vendor or exhibitor at the Health & Fitness Expo.