Help Make Your Organization the “Fittest in Philly”!
Join the Comcast Business Corporate Challenge a platform for organizations to encourage wellness and community among their associates through an iconic Philadelphia event. And there are perks:
- Easy online registration with individual discount registration
- VIP treatment and benefits
- Exclusive Finisher Medal
-Access into the private Comcast Business Corporate Challenge area on race day
- Awards for the organizations that register the most associates by category
- Recognition in half-page ad in the Philadelphia Inquirer
- Acknowledged on Philadelphia Marathon Weekend
- Invitation for winners to attend an ULTRA celebration party
- Team trophy to display proudly at your company for one year
Already registered? You can join your organization’s team to your existing registration.
Current Participating Corporations/Organizations
Owen J. Roberts School District
Vybe Urgent Care
Pepsico local Distribution Center
Rothman Orthapedic Institute
Comcast (includes Comcast Business)
Dietz & Watson
Johnson and Johnson
Instructions: If you are already registered and wanted to be added to an organizations Comcast Business Corporate Challenge Team, please log in to your RunSignUp profile, click Manage Registration for your specific race, and then locate your organization for the Comcast Business Corporate Challenge.
If it’s not there, register your organization and it will be added to the list of participating teams.
Contact us with any questions about the Comcast Business Corporate Challenge.
- To qualify, organizations must consist of a minimum number of registered runners as noted below:
- Small - Under 25 associates (minimum of 3 registrants to qualify)
- Medium – Between 26-100 associates (minimum of 10 registrants to qualify)
- Large - Between 101-1,000 associates (minimum of 20 registrants to qualify)
- X-Large – More than 1,000 associates (minimum of 50 registrants to qualify)
- Family members of associates may register under a team as well
- Top Corporate Team Registration Closes: November 1, 2019
- Winners will be announced November 12, 2019