The Liberty Bell Challenge
Make history in the city that defined American history!
You will run past historic Philly landmarks such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the Philadelphia Zoo, and the Art Museum. Completing the Half and Full Marathons will earn you the Liberty Bell Medal.
Be sure to sign up for our VIP package during registration - it includes private restrooms, changing tents, bag checks, and more!
- VIP packet pick-up area at expo
- Private heated hospitality tent near the start/finish of race
- Pre-race breakfast: Continental light fare to include but not limited to: assorted bagels, muffins, toast, oatmeal, yogurts, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices
- Post-race brunch with select open bar (must be 21 years old with proper ID)
- Private restrooms, changing tents and bag check
- Recovery zone including padded stretching area with padded mats, self-treatment area, first aid station and massage
- Finishers merchandise and marathon weekend commemorative items for sale
Already registered and want to upgrade? It's not too late! Click here to upgrade.
Dates and Start Times
Dietz & Watson Half Marathon
Sat, Nov 23, 2019
7:27 a.m. - Wheelchairs/Handcycles
7:30 a.m. - Runners/Walkers
AACR Philadelphia Marathon
Sun, Nov 24, 2019
6:55 a.m. - Wheelchairs/Handcycles
7:00 a.m. - Runners/Walkers
22nd Street & Benjamin Franklin Parkway, near the Philadelphia Museum of Art
Finishers Will Receive
In addition to the give-aways from each race, each finisher will receive the Liberty Bell Medal.
*Maps subject to change